What is the 30-day vignette found in my passport?

After you collect your passport from the VFS centre, you will notice a full-page sticker added to your passport. This is the 30-day vignette that allows you to enter and stay in the UK for 30 days. This is not your student visa.

Upon entering the UK, you will need to collect your Biometric Residential Permit (BRP), which is the equivalent of your student visa.

Meet us at the upcoming university fair

Speak with overseas university representatives and attend free seminars at the largest overseas education fair in Singapore. Register for free today!