Do I require a US student visa?

If you are not a US citizen and are intending to study in the US for more than 90 days, you will need to obtain an F1 student visa to study in the United States.

Meet us at the upcoming university fair

Speak with overseas university representatives and attend free seminars at the largest overseas education fair in Singapore. Register for free today!