The documents required for UK visa application depends on your nationality, age and travel history.
In all cases, you will need the following:
- Passport (both current and expired)
- CAS letter
- Completed online application form
- VFS center Appointment letter
- IHS payment confirmation receipt
- Academic transcripts (as indicated in your CAS form)
- English Language Test transcripts (if applicable)
- Passport size photo
Your nationality and travel history may also require you to provide the following:
- Proof of funding
- Medical report (primarily for tuberculosis)
If you are under 17, there might be further requirements on guardianship.
Chat with us now to find out more about your visa application requirements. We will be most glad to guide you along the application process from start to end - at no cost!
Please ensure that you bring along all original documents. Where the documents are not in English, a certified English translated copy must also be presented.
If you are intending to provide your bank statement as a proof of funds for your studies, you will need prepare the funds well in advance of your visa application. The required funds should reside in your bank account for a minimum of 6 months prior to application.