What if I run out of money for my studies?

You will typically be required to provide evidence that you have sufficient funding for your studies before you can apply for a student visa to study overseas. This requirement by the immigration authority of the destination country ensures that you will be able to complete your studies without money issues.

However in the unfortunate circumstance that you find yourself unable to support your studies financially, you may have to put your studies on hold and return home. In most cases, universities will be able to defer your studies, and allow you to continue where you left off at a later date.

Meet us at the Overseas Education Fair

Speak face-to-face with university representatives from around the world and attend free seminars at the largest overseas education fair in Singapore! Registration is free! Find out more here.