What documents do I need (UK)?

For applications to the UK, you are typically required to provide the following documents:

  1. Academic transcripts and certificates
  2. Reference letter written by your lecturer or employer

  3. Personal statement written by yourself

  4. Evidence of English lanaguage proficiency

For selected courses, you may also be required to provide additional information, such as:

  1. Portfolio or audition tape (particularly for visual and performing art courses)

  2. External examinations results (e.g. BMAT / UKCAT for Medicine programs)

Free education consultation

At theRightU, we assist students to proofread your personal statements and portfolios, and provide suggestions on how you can improve on them.  Our experience ensures that your chances of receiving a university offer is maximised!